Often times mold exposure is the last thing you think could be causing you to get sick. Don't confuse what you think might be a cold with a bigger issue that can be going on.
Why do I keep getting sick?
Is it that time of year already?! That's right, we are approaching flu season, but don't confuse the flu with something that can be more dangerous. No, I am not talking about the pandemic. I am talking about MOLD! Similar to the flu, mold exposure symptoms consist of itchy, red eyes, runny or stuffy nose, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and tightness in the chest. Mold spores can enter our homes in a variety of different ways, such as clothing and open windows.
Don't be fooled. If you have these symptoms for an extended period of time or your symptoms are getting worse, give us a call at (309)-418-9511.
Remember a Healthy Home=a Healthier You.